Pages


Followers

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Demo Cards

It is official I am now a StampinUp demonstrator
This card is for my 1st demo hope everyone likes it ...
I used the Secret Garden and Established Elegance stamp sets +Secret Garden dies for the flowers Framelits labels stamped with En Francais script stamp and  festive paper piercing for the piercing round the large die the card stock used :- is Vanilla , Crumb Cake, flowers and leaves are from Colour collections.
 I am so excited I just love the products everything matching and such lovely stamps

6 comments:

jane stillman said...

A lovely card. I like all the different layers. Great design. Congratulations on getting the Stampin Up Demonstrator post x

Unknown said...

Congratulations Carol . I know you will make a wonderful demonstrator.
The card is lovely and what beautiful stamps and dies xx

Lesley Lendon said...

Well done on your first SU card! love the layering.

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations Carol Ann and two beautiful creations you have created too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sylvia Anderson said...

Congratulations Sweetie .......
Your card is stunning, lovely colour combination x

Wendy H said...

Beautiful cards, Carol. Love them both but especially the white one with the hearts and embossing. Good luck with the demonstrating. Wendy H. xx