Pages


Followers

Tuesday 8 April 2014

I haven't added to my blog for such a long time, life and things in general just took over I have still been crafting so here are a few of my my recent makes
.I recently have fallen  in love with Stampin Up products this card was made using S.U designer papers "Modern Melody" happy birthday stamp is Label Something and also the Modern Label  punch, the ink spots on the tag are S.U Gorgeous Grunge. I used a Docrafts papermania husband stamp and cut out the letters. all in all a lovely cream and black card.......hope my husband likes it.
 





I visited my daughter on mothers day and she lent me this lovely duck from Whipper Snappers 2004 stamp "Flowers for You" isn't he the cutest little duck. I used glossy accents on the feet and beak.  Two lovely ladies from Mablethorpe Sam and Maureen  are fundraising for the printing of the Poppy Appeal Calender which they hope to raise lots of money for charity so I am contributing these Easter cards Good luck Ladies
 


I am really getting into these box cards and they are proving popular they fold flat and go in an ordinary envelope . I used these divine designer series papers Sweet Sorbet and Petal Parade stamps to match you got one item free if you spent £45 during 
 S.U. SALE-A-BRATION  I hope they continue to sell the papers they are so lovely like all of  StampinUp everything matches

 1st box was made using S.U.Flower Shop stamps, the bow is Tattered Lace the beautiful butterfly is S.U Best of Butterflies.and the papers Sweet Sorbet these boxes are so easy to make if you google card in a box video you will see all the instructions
this is a cute sewing box card made with papers from SEW LOVELY Docrafts Papermania
I used Tim Holtz Alterations Bigz Die Sewing Room cut out some scissors added some cotton onto the reel a few gold pins and buttons so suitable for someone who likes sewing




No comments: